- provide Personal, Professional, Practical Solutions
- by using Creative, Innovative, and Timely Ideas to meet your Design Needs.
Chris Roblin Design offers Consultation or Full Service design, purchasing, installation, Project Management, and Specifying for Residential or ADA Commercial projects. One room to an entire house, I will help you realize your design goals.
On New Construction or Renovation projects, Chris Roblin Design works with you and/or your architect to design a space that is aesthetically pleasing as well as functional. I will assist with space planning, selection of finish materials, lighting and other products that make the house your home. Project management with your architect, builder or trade is one of my strong points as I am detail oriented, time conscious, and determined to bring your vision to life within your budget.
- Distinctive Furnishings, Unique Accessories
- Custom Window treatment/Curtains, Blinds, Shades and Fabric treatments
- Paint, Faux Finish, Wallcovering, Wall Tile
- Flooring: Carpeting, Hardwood Flooring, Tile, Custom Rugs, and Oriental Rugs
- Lighting: Lamps, Recessed and Track Fixtures
- Countertops: Granite, Marble, Solid Surface, and Laminate
- Cabinetry Selection and Custom Cabinetry
- Custom Furniture Design: Built-ins or Free-standing
- Kitchen & Bath Design
- Home Office, Basement Design, Play Rooms
- Color Selections: Clients rave about my expertise with color
- Shopping Service: Will shop with your or for you
- Space layout, Detailed Drawings, Custom Cabinetry design drawings
- Design Disabled Accessible (ADA)
- Local and Federal Codes adherence
- New Construction/Renovations
- Project Management
- ADA compliant
- Adhere to Local and Federal Codes
Home Staging can mean the difference between closing a sale and still paying on your mortgage. I offer a full line of services that can make your home more appealing to a buyer. A polished look gets home buyers imagining what the home would look like if it were theirs. I aim to make the selling process easier and faster.
- Assess which household items should be removed from the house to allow for an expedient sale.
- Client may pack and store the items themselves or employ a service to pack it.
- Rearrange furniture, accessories, rugs and other items to improve the traffic flow of the home.
- Items from other rooms may be utilized to increase the aesthetic value of any room.
- List is available of cleaning services and minor repair/paint contractors.
For the environmentally conscious, I offer design with the Earth and your budget in mind. Reclaimed – Recycled – Repurposed – Renewable Design:
- Fabrics- Natural fibers, wool, cotton, bamboo, leather, hemp, silk,
- Flooring- ceramic tile, natural stone, reclaimed wood, bamboo, cork, granite, marble, Linoleum, and natural fiber rugs
- Paint- Low VOC means less odor and chemicals released in the environment
- Lighting- CFL (Compact Fluorescent Lights), LED lighting, solar-source lighting, use of natural daylight and borrowed light
- Window Treatments- Insulate from the winter’s cold and block heat from the summer sun by using natural fibers and materials, which lower your heating and cooling costs
- Countertops- granite, quartz, concrete, butcher block, marble, stainless steel, and soap stone
Chris Roblin Interior Design, Inc. offers the initial meeting at no charge. This meeting focuses on introducing ourselves, my services and design fees, determining the scope of your project, and understanding your goals and vision for your space. I get to know you, your intentions for the space, personal preferences, and budget. I am budget conscious and will work to fulfill your dreams within your constraints. No project is too small: color consultation, accessories selection, finish materials selections. Entire homes or commercial spaces are very welcome.
I charge an hourly fee. Consultation-only projects are priced based on scope of work. Quotes are provided for purchases with a down payment before purchase. After our first meeting a Scope of Work is drawn up detailing the work you wish me to perform.